ODISSA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By entering a competition on the Odissa Facebook page you are agreeing to The Guild of Jewellery Designers storing and using your information for marketing purposes. We will not share your information with third parties unless you specifically agree to us sharing these details and you can opt out at any time by unsubscribing from emails or emailing us directly.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Entrants are providing information to The Guild of Jewellery Designers and not to Facebook.
By adding photos to the Facebook competition gallery you are granting permission for these images to be used by The Guild of Jewellery Designers online at www.guildofjewellerydesigners.co.uk and other online communications.
By submitting your photo you understand and agree that The Guild of Jewellery Designers has no obligation to publish your photo. You must be the author/copywrite holder of all images submitted.
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of The Guild of Jewellery Designers.
3. Entries must be posted on Facebook and must tag The Guild of Jewellery Designers.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
5. The winner will be the entrant(s) selected by judge.
6. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and The Guild of Jewellery Designers reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition, we will notify you by telephone or e-mail. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
8. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
9. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
10. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
11. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
13. The Guild of Jewellery Designers reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. We may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.